Last updated: March 31, 2023
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Embrace The Cascade.
Courses refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Courses from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to CSS Demystified, accessible from https://cssdemystified.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for refunds
- If you are not satisfied with your selected Course package, We offer You a 30-day refund. This policy is subject to change at any time, in our sole discretion, though we will honor the policy which was applicable at the time when your purchase was made.
- There is a limit of 1 refund per course per person, and the total duration of ownership cannot exceed 30 days.
- We may from time to time offer promotional codes that can apply toward payment of course packages. Promotional codes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and may expire if not used within a specified period. If the cost of the course package exceeds the applicable discounted value, you will need to pay the remaining balance. Additional restrictions on promotional codes may apply on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to cancel promotional codes at any time, at our sole discretion.
- Bulk discounts may be available for organizations wishing to purchase multiple licenses at once. We may also provide discounts to special groups, such as students. Such discounts are subject to change at any time, including cancellation thereof, at our sole discretion.
- Courses purchased with a promotional or bulk discount code are not eligible for refunds. This includes team licenses, student discounts, and sales. Exceptions can be made, in our sole discretion.
- Depending on your region, you may be offered the option to purchase a country-specific licence to access and use the Services. This country-specific licence may be offered at a reduced cost, in order to make the course more affordable for students living in countries with lower purchasing power. If you choose to purchase a country-specific licence, please note that you will only be permitted to access the Services and Platform within your home country. If you’re found to be accessing the Services from outside your home country, you may be asked to pay the difference between the price paid for the country-specific licence and the applicable non-country specific licence. Failure to comply may result in the suspension or termination of your Account and of your access and use of the Services and Platform, without refund. We may also take additional actions, as appropriate, in accordance with these Terms.
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, or would like to request a refund, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com